Digimon Dark Soul
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Digimon Roleplaying Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Awakening

Go down 
+2
Onaga
Mordecai
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mordecai
Admin
Mordecai

The Awakening  Empty
PostSubject: The Awakening    The Awakening  EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 6:36 pm

Mordecai opened his eyes, he was in a grass plain. The sky was cloudless and the sun was shining bright in his eyes. He sat up, wiping his face with his hand. He looked around, "What kind of drugs have I been on...?" He asked himself before standing. "Mord!" A voice said behind himself. Mordecai spun around and looked down. In front of him was Sunmon, a small flame sprouting from its head. "Mord!" Mordecai's eyes widened, "Woah." Was all he said. He fell to his knees, "It's... It's been a while..." He whispered. He thought that the first time that he had met Sunmon was just a dream. It couldn't be happening again. "Good... To see you again..." Sunmon leapt up and down. "Mord!" Mordecai smirked, "Where am I man?" Sunmon made a puzzled look. He obviously didn't know either. Mordecai looked down to his hand, he was holding something. It was a red and black digivice.

The Awakening  Digivice
Back to top Go down
https://digisoul.rpg-board.net
Onaga
Admin
Onaga

The Awakening  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Awakening    The Awakening  EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 8:05 pm

Vergil had a grin on his face as he and Dorimon walked through the now sun-lit forest. Dorimon was on his shoulder. They were okay with each other, even though they didnt care for others. Dorimon was eating on some of the berries that he stole yesterday from a simple Gummymon. Vergil didnt pay attention as he wandered around. It was only a matter of time before he found the end of the tree's and the start of nothing but a grassy plain. He just lets out a sigh as Dorimon looks up at him before Vergil approaches the grass plain. He knew this would be a long walk before he saw anything else. He would walk up the hill. As he reached the top, his face turned blank. He saw mostly grass around him. But when he looked further up ahead, he saw a beach. He just grinned before he saw what seemed to be a small dot far to his right. He got a curious look on his face before he took off running towards the dot. He would exhale after a few minutes of running. When he was only a couple miles away, he began to see a small flame. He had no idea what was going on. He would then speed up in his running, only to stop after he was at the least a dozen feet from the boy and another digimon with a flame over its head. He would only whisper to himself "Whats up with these two?". He just stared at them. Dorimon did the same, staring at the two but mainly at the digimon with the flame over its head.
Back to top Go down
Mordecai
Admin
Mordecai

The Awakening  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Awakening    The Awakening  EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 10:01 am

Mordecai swallowed as he examined the Digivice carefully. He began to push buttons on it, but to his disappointment nothing happened, "What kind of gameboy is this?!" He played with it for a couple of more seconds before shoving it in his pocket. He looked toward Sunmon who was turned around, staring into the distance, "Huh? What are you- Oh!" Mordecai spotted another human with a digimon of his own. "Over here!" He yelled, waving his hands as he did so. "C'mon Sunmon." The little Digimon let out a squeal agreement and the two began to make their way toward the others.
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

The Awakening  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Awakening    The Awakening  EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 4:17 pm

Kenji walked through the forest, massive trees looming overhead, casting tall shadows that if looked at in the right way could be mistaken for horrible monsters. The noon sun beat down heavily on the forest, luckily Kenji was protected for the most part by the treetops that filtered the light. A small orange and red flame danced nearby his shoulder, floating aimlessly forward. The creature cast a warm glow, it was inviting and not in the least way a nuisance. "Are we there yet?!?!" DemiMeramon complained and Kenji answered, There yet? What do you mean are we there yet? We don't even know where we're going. The boy shook his head, sometimes DemiMeramon's childish behavior even amazed him. Suddenly DemiMeramon froze in place, which was hard to do considering he was made of fire that continuously burned, "There are digimon up ahead...and people." DemiMeramon's eyes narrowed and Kenji put his hands in his pockets. He knew the digivice was there, where it always was, a blue and white digivice tucked safely away in his pocket at all times. Still, just holding it helped him relax, Well we might as well find out what they're doing. Kenji strode forward and DemiMeramon followed behind, keeping a close eye out for any trouble.
Back to top Go down
Mordecai
Admin
Mordecai

The Awakening  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Awakening    The Awakening  EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 4:23 pm

Mordecai continued to walk toward Vergil before Sunmon let out a slight growly. He then took off, floating toward Kenji at a semi-fast speed. Mordecai raised an eyebrow, "Whoa! Wait!" He dashed quickly after his Digimon. They ran right past Vergil before eventually closing the distance in between themselves and Kenji. Sunmon stopped and looked at the flaming digimon. Mordecai skidded to a stop, panting heavily, he looked toward Kenji. "Woah... Man... Do you..." He paused to get some air, "Know where we are?" He asked.

Sunmon examined the other Digimon carefully, it's eyes widening. The digimon was much like Sunmon itself, it floated, it was orange and it had a face on it's body... Not to mention the flames.
Back to top Go down
Makusho

The Awakening  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Awakening    The Awakening  EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 5:53 pm

Makusho continued his journey into Beetle Land, the area where Insect Digimon roam free. His Partner, DemiVeemon, which he nicknamed 'Vee' explained everything he knew about the Digital World. Makusho had fear of Bugs causing him to look franticly on the grass and trees for Bugs, and would flinch everytime he saw some. After a few breaks, conversations and long walks, he and Vee found a group of people standing around, so they hid behind a tree. Suddenly a Minomon, which was apparantly on a Leaf on the tree he was standing under fell on Maku's arm, which caused him to scream extremely loud. He would then proceed to shake his arm franticly and hopped around like a crazy idiot. " So much for being stealthy. " Vee said while sighing.
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

The Awakening  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Awakening    The Awakening  EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 6:34 pm

Kenji looked at the boy who had just ran up to him panting with an odd look. He almost felt sorry for the kid, probably scared out of his mind, peeing himself. Kenji looked around dramatically and then answered the kid's question, Well judging by the wind direction and the moss growing on the trees I'd have to say....I have no idea. He shrugged, Sorry bro, good luck. Kenji looked at DemiMeramon who was inspecting the sunmon floating by the pathetic kid. DemiMeramon put out a wisp of a fire hand and said, "Hai friend!" rather enthusiastically. He then floated there awkwardly for a moment before realizing the sunmon didn't have any hands to shake with, "Oh...right...sorry..." DemiMeramon mumbled with embarrassment, his flame hand joining the rest of his body once again. Come on DemiMeramon, let's at least figure out where we are. DemiMeramon nodded and Kenji began to walk off.
Back to top Go down
Onaga
Admin
Onaga

The Awakening  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Awakening    The Awakening  EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 6:39 pm

Vergil just smirked at the boy as he ran towards him. He just continued to slowly walk towards him until he stopped. He just thought to himself "Sheesh....Whats with him?...". He would watch the boy walk past him, only to meet with someone else. He just got a curious look on his face. Dorimon just rolled his eyes "Great...More..." was all he thought. Vergil just lets out a sigh before he heard screaming far off to the distance "Seriously? What a wuss....Someone should help him out..." was all he said. Dorimon just looked up at him "Certainly not us....". Vergil just nodded at Dorimon before he again turned his attention towards the other three. He walks closer to the two "Did your digimon not explain to you...? Hmph...How lucky of me....". He just looks to the other side, listening to the others.
Back to top Go down
Mordecai
Admin
Mordecai

The Awakening  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Awakening    The Awakening  EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 6:49 pm

Mordecai called out to Kenji, "Wait up! Maybe we can stick together! We have no idea where we are!" He yelled. He then heard someone behind him. He spun around, "Huh? Another one...?" Apparently this guy's digimon had explained everything to him. "You know where we are?" He asked.

Sunmon examined the boy carefully and then turned to look at his digimon. He scowled slightly, something seemed a bit off about these two but he just couldn't put his finger on it.
Back to top Go down
Makusho

The Awakening  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Awakening    The Awakening  EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 6:54 pm

Makusho dusted off his clothing and walked up into the crowd trying to seem all Heroic. At this point Vee was on his shoulder. " Wuss? Me? Hah. I was just uh..... Trying to scare you! " Vee shoke his head slowly. " Are you sure that Minomon. Didn't freak you out. Maku? " Makusho ignored what Vee said and observed the area and was surprised that there were other Humans in the Digital World. " Vee, I thought you said no Humans lived here? " Vee jumpd off his shoulder to get a closer look. " Yup, Totally Human. Something freaky is going on.. " Makusho and Vee would then introduce themselves to the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

The Awakening  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Awakening    The Awakening  EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 7:10 pm

Kenji looked at Mordecai, the kid's entire personality screamed goody goody. Still, that wasn't necessarily a bad thing, and until DemiMeramon grew stronger it wouldn't hurt to have others around. Worst came to worst and they had to run from something big, Kenji just had to be faster than Mordecai. Well I suppose it couldn't hurt to travel for a bit. My name's Kenji and this is DemiMeramon. He nodded in the direction DemiMeramon who had taken an interest in Sunmon yet again, "Such a weird shape..." the group could hear DemiMeramon mumbling to himself as he inspected the other digimon. Kenji looked at Vergil and gave a slight nod, Will you be joining us as well? He turned as he heard the footsteps of someone else enter the crowd of people, Oh looky, we have more company. Kenji said sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Mordecai
Admin
Mordecai

The Awakening  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Awakening    The Awakening  EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 7:15 pm

Mordecai nodded toward Kenji, "Good!" He then turned and looked at Vergil and then toward Makusho, "Yeah, what do you guys say? We don't know what kind of place this is..." He paused, "Or at least I don't. It could be dangerous... Strength in numbers, am I right?" He asked.
Sunmon looked toward the other Digimon with curiosity. He was interested in the flaming one, mainly because it looked the most like him. Maybe they would become friends one day. He then shifted his attention to the Dorimon. That thing did not look the least bit friendly nor trustworthy. Sunmon honestly didn't want him around but Mordecai did so that was all that really mattered. And finally he turned to the Demi Veemon. He looked pretty damn cool for an in-training digimon.
Back to top Go down
Makusho

The Awakening  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Awakening    The Awakening  EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 7:22 pm

Makusho nodded and continued to stare at the awesome looking Digimon. " It'd be awesome if we all teamed up, But. What will I get in return? " He would then begin to eye the group seriously. " Haha, Just kidding, I'll team up, but only temporarily.. I just want to get back home. " His voice suddenly turned into a whisper. " And too leave this bug infested place.... " If you listen carefully, you'd be able to hear what he was saying, talk about a bad whisperer.
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

The Awakening  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Awakening    The Awakening  EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 7:43 pm

Kenji chuckled, Back home? Tch, good luck with that kid. He turned and began to walk away, Whoever's coming let's move out, we're not gonna get anything done just standing around. DemiMeramon's focus broke off from Sunmon for the first time in several minutes as he heard Kenji's voice, "Wait up, I'm coming!" Kenji looked back over his shoulder at Vergil and his Dorimon, he whispered to DemiMeramon as the small flame landed on his head, Keep a close eye on those two, I don't know if they're just rude or what, but something seems...off. DemiMeramon nodded vigorously, "Got it boss, will do." Kenji resumed walking, waiting for the others to follow.
Back to top Go down
Mordecai
Admin
Mordecai

The Awakening  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Awakening    The Awakening  EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 7:48 pm

Mordecai nodded before looking at the other two. "Yeah uh, lets go." He said before turning around, running after Kenji. Sunmon followed closely behind. "Er, how do you know we're going the right way... Where are we supposed to be going anyway?" He asked. "Why are we here...?"
Sunmon looked up to Kenji expecting answers even though he knew that the boy knew just as much as Mordecai himself.
Back to top Go down
Makusho

The Awakening  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Awakening    The Awakening  EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 7:55 pm

Makusho motioned Vee to come on and the two began to follow the group. " Well, aren't we just traveling? There IS no right way. " He said, answering the other kid's question. " My question is, however is how are we getting back home. 'Good Luck Kid' Was not a very good answer. " Makusho began to talk lowly under his breath too Vee as they began to travel. " Hey, Vee. This has got to be the most awesome adventure ever...! " Vee rolled his eyes, jumped onto Makusho's shoulder and went to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

The Awakening  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Awakening    The Awakening  EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 8:01 pm

Kenji stopped and looked back at Mordecai, Ok first of all, when you're lost there is no 'right' way. Second, I have no freaking idea where we're supposed to be going, I just met you people a total of ten minutes ago. Why are we here? The hell I know, but we are so we all might as well suck it up and deal with it. It's survival of the fittest out here, eat or be eaten. So you can sit here pondering the questions of life or you can put your faith in some guy you just met and follow him to who knows where. Kenji turned and began to walk away, By the way, just as a fair warning, with all of us gathered in one place and not moving there's no doubt in my mind something has caught our scent and may even be stalking us right now. Just a suggestion, move before that something decides to eat you for a nice little low fat snack. Kenji smiled sarcastically and turned to the second kid, How are we getting back home? Your guess is as good as mine. We're all in the same boat, no idea how we got here, no idea where to go, and no idea how to get home. So like I said before, let's suck it up and make do with what we have. With that Kenji turned and continued walking, he wasn't here to make friends, he was here to survive. That didn't mean he wouldn't be a little upset if something happened to these people, but he wasn't going to take any chances on his own life or DemiMeramon's for them.
Back to top Go down
Mordecai
Admin
Mordecai

The Awakening  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Awakening    The Awakening  EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 8:15 pm

Mordecai looked down to Sunmon with raised eyebrows as the guy had his little rant about self perseverance or whatever, "Right... Right. Well, just watch out for any cliffs." He said somewhat sarcastically toward Kenji. "The name is Mordecai by the way... This is Sunmon."
Sunmon didn't say anything, he just kept flying beside his friend, eyes out for any danger that may be coming their way.
Back to top Go down
Onaga
Admin
Onaga

The Awakening  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Awakening    The Awakening  EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 8:19 pm

Vergil just rolled his eyes as everyone seemed to have useless digimon "Who'd be dumb enough not to ask the first thing they see for answers?". He just lets out a sigh before he continued "What if I do know where we are....? Why don't I just say not a thing and watch all of you wander around aimlessly...?". He just got an evil grin on his face. Dorimon had the same grin on his face. He just got a blank look on his face when the other guy acted all tough when he just screamed like a little girl. After which, he nodded at the boys question if he was joining him "I might....Why should I care about all of you? Answer, I shouldn't....I'd prefer to be alone any day over joining a group of losers....But then again, it will keep me entertained to have atleast someone around...". Dorimon only lets out an evil chuckle, agreeing with Verigl. Though, Dorimon quickly realized Sunmon's disliking for him. Dorimon only inhales with an evil and aggressive look, as if he was about to attack. He only did this to pick on the other digimon. If it succeeded in making them get ready for what seemed to be an incoming attack, Dorimon would only laugh more. Vergil grinned at Dorimon "If you don't know where to go, then I suggest we first head to the beach....I'm sure it would be more relaxing here to some of you, if not, all of you...If you don't know anything about this place or whats going on, ask to your loser "pals" of yours....Though, the guy with the flying orange thing is starting to get tough...Atleast one of you are....". He then looked at the boy "Mordecai....Huh....I don't do names....Neither does he...". He then nodded his head at Dorimon.
Back to top Go down
Makusho

The Awakening  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Awakening    The Awakening  EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 4:23 pm

Makusho rushed back towards the group from the training area with Vee back his shoulder. When he finally got back with the group, he was out of breath, so he would put both of his hands on both of his knees. "S-Sorry I took so long! Vee wanted to train, because he was weak... Anyway, I suggest we just find or build shelter, and maybe scout for food. Day by day we move from one spot to another. And maybe we can build training spots aswell, Our Digimon DO need training after all. " Maku would then manuever his hand into his Pocket and take out a Digivice that is Gray and Blue and stares out it. Vee was staring at it aswell.
Back to top Go down
Mordecai
Admin
Mordecai

The Awakening  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Awakening    The Awakening  EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 4:37 pm

Mordecai turned around with clenched fist. He looked toward the boy known as Vergil with narrowed eyebrows, "What's your problem? Why are you so damn negative? If you don't want to hang with us 'losers' then get out. Fend for yourself, see how that goes." He said before turning back around and continuing forward. As Makusho came back he nodded, "That's a good idea... Never know what's in these woods... Am I right?"
Back to top Go down
Makusho

The Awakening  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Awakening    The Awakening  EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 4:50 pm

Makusho turned around to look at Vergil and would proceed to point at him " He's the one that called us losers? Wow, that's very offensive from someone with with a Termite-Dog thing for a Digimon! What makes you surperior of us!? Huh!?" Maku clenched his fists extremely tightly, and it took him a minute for him to cool down. He really took it to the extreme. Vee would just concentrate his vision towards Dorimon while Maku turned towards Mordecai. " Yea, weird things happens in the woods, And with all these bugs crawling around, I wouldn't be surprised to see a Giant Roach or something... Oh gosh.. " Maku huddled onto the ground and was shaking nervously.
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

The Awakening  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Awakening    The Awakening  EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 5:53 pm

Kenji for the most part ignored this Virgil guy, he didn't really care what the kid had to say or what his opinion was. Oh please, a giant roach would be the least of our problems. Kenji said back to Makusho. So what then? We're just going to build camp here and see what comes after us? I'd prefer to stay on the move.... Kenji said just as his stomach let out a ferocious sound of hunger, Then again...I am kinda hungry... Kenji walked back down the hill and looked around, Well we can get timber from the trees and build some sort of...hut I suppose. We want to be done by nightfall so we might as well get started. Kenji shrugged and walked towards the forest to collect would and burn down some trees.
Back to top Go down
Ryuzuke

The Awakening  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Awakening    The Awakening  EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 12:48 pm

"What a bunch of people..." Hikuro was sitting in a tree while looking at the others kids that were on the island with him, but only one get his attention. Hikuro decide to get down from the tree with Pinemon. "Well... Hello guys... Sorry if i'm late but my name is Hikuro.... and i'm think i'm lost in this huge place...". Hikuro slowly introduce himself while making an evil smile.
Back to top Go down
Mordecai
Admin
Mordecai

The Awakening  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Awakening    The Awakening  EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 12:57 pm

Mordecai looked toward the boy before nodding, "Hey... It seems that another kid got teleported here somehow too!" He exclaimed. Sunmon nodded, moving it's levitating body back and forth. "I'm Mordecai and this is Sunmon." He said, gesturing toward the small sun-like digimon that was floating above the ground. Mordecai then looked around, "I guess we should build a tent and what not... It's getting dark."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Awakening  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Awakening    The Awakening  Empty

Back to top Go down

The Awakening
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Digimon Dark Soul :: Digimon World: File Island :: Beetle Land-
Jump to: