Digimon Dark Soul
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Digimon Roleplaying Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mordecai's Training

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mordecai
Admin
Mordecai

Mordecai's Training Empty
PostSubject: Mordecai's Training   Mordecai's Training EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 7:28 pm

Mordecai looked toward Sunmon. “Hey buddy… Remember that time when we were in the real world…?” He asked. Sunmon looked at him with a confused expression. “You don’t?” Sunmon shook his head-body. Mordecai sighed as he looked up to the night sky, “Well you see… We were attacked by this dinosaur-like digimon… It scared the crap outta me but… We got through it. You saved me man.” Sunmon nodded before beginning to fly around his partner. “Hehe, what I was thinking… Was that we should train. I figure if you could transform before… Then you can do it again… We could become strong! You could protect me from more baddies… If that’s okay with you.” Sunmon let out a delightful squeal before flying toward Mordecai and landing on his chest, bringing him to the ground. “Hehe, I take that as a yes…” Sunmon laughed before hopping off of Mordecai’s chest. The human sat up and looked around. “Well… Let’s do this.” He said.
Sunmon nodded and looked into the distance. He saw something approaching them at a fast rate. He let off an alarming sound before flying forward. “Sunmon wait!” Mordecai exclaimed. He then dashed after his new friend, praying that he wouldn’t get hurt. As the two ran, it became obvious as to what was in front of them. It was a pink pokemon, a Koromon to be exact. Something was off about it though… It looked a bit… Feral.
The Koromon opened it’s mouth, “Bubble Blow!” It exclaimed. Bubbles shot out from its mouth, shooting toward Sunmon. “That was kind of wimp-“ It hit the orange pokemon directly on its face. This sent it flying backward, “Damn dude come on!” Mordecai yelled to his digimon, “You got this! Do it!” The small sun-like pokemon shook it off and opened its mouth, “Starlight!” It screamed. Even though Sunmon rarely talked, because he was somewhat self conscious of it’s voice because it was so squeaky, he sure did have a loud shriek. Suddenly a white beam shot out from the flame on it’s forehead, heading straight toward the pink digimon. “Hell yeah! That’s what I’m talkin’ about!”
Koromon flipped backwards, landing on its head. It let out a ferocious growl before flipping back over using it’s long ears. It dashed toward Sunmon intending to tackle it. “Watch out!” Mordecai yelled out to his friend. Sunmon leapt to the side before opening it’s mouth once more, “Staarrrlight!” It exclaimed. Suddenly another white beam shot out toward the Digimon, sending it skidding backwards against the grass. The Koromon turned and began to run away.
Mordecai did a fist pump and ran to Sunmon, “Good job!” He exclaimed. He picked up his friend and began to take him back to camp. He was impressed by the digimon’s first fight. Not only did he win but he performed valiantly and expertly. He would be able to digivolve in no time. As the the two returned Mordecai looked down, “So… Want some chicken for dinner?” The digimon let out a squeal of delight.

[509 words]
[+5 Levels]

Last edited by Mordecai on Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://digisoul.rpg-board.net
Mordecai
Admin
Mordecai

Mordecai's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mordecai's Training   Mordecai's Training EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 7:12 pm

Mordecai looked back toward the camp with narrowed eyebrows. “That guy… He thinks we’re weak… We’ll show him…” He said somewhat spitefully. After a couple of seconds Mordecai got down on one knee and looked at his partner, Sunmon, in the eyes. “We’ll show him… Right Sunmon?” The orange digimon nodded and began to fly around the human. “Haha, that’s right. Now… Let’s go do this thing!” He exclaimed. He stood up straight, the dark sky overhead. There was hardly a cloud in the sky but the two could feel something else around them. They knew that there were bug-digimon all around themselves. It felt as if they were in a dark room and they knew that the floor was covered with roaches but they just couldn’t see them, making it just that more disgusting. Mordecai swallowed before scratching his head, “C’mon.” He said to Sunmon who was providing the only light in the general area, thanks to the flame on it’s head.
The two began to walk up the hill from their camp, looking for something to do, they needed a way to train and so far the only way to do that was by attacking random ‘evil’ digimon. Mordecai swallowed as they continued, “This is pointless… We’re never going to find them…” They continued for almost an hour in dead silence. It was somewhat creepy and they felt as if someone was watching them. Mordecai kept glancing behind himself every few minutes but there was nothing there. After around ten minutes they stopped, “Alright maybe I can think of a better training program.” He said to Sunmon. The orange Digimon nodded, moving it’s body back and forth. “You know that attack? Starlight? I want you to use it. Maybe we can make it more powerful.” He said. Sunmon looked around before locating a rock. He floated over to it and took in a deep breath, concentrating on the energy within it’s small body. He closed his eyes, imagining the rock exploding in flames. As he opened his eyes a white beam shot from the flame on his forehead, hitting the boulder in the center. It simply flipped over rather than exploding in an amazing display of flames. Mordecai snapped his fingers, “C’mon man… Try it again. Think of how we want to prove that guy wrong… Think of how much we want to beat him! Think of how you want to protect me!” Sunmon nodded, “O-Okay, here I go!” He said, his squeaky voice filling the area. The digimon closed his eyes and began to float higher in the sky. Above him the white stars began to twinkle brightly before Sunmon opened his eyes. The grass beneath itself began to vibrate, “Starlight!” He roared. A large white beam shot forward, this time bigger than the last. As it collided with the rock flames began to sprout from the ground. The boulder exploded, shooting shards of rock in every direction.
“Good job- Shh… Did you hear that?” He asked Sunmon. Mordecai spun around, a pink bug-digimon was approaching them with murderous intent. It began to fly toward them, it looked like a butterfly, it then exploded forward intending to hit Mordecai directly in the head. Sunmon narrowed his eyes, “Starlight!” He exclaimed. The large white beam shot forward once more, hitting their opponent in the middle of the face. The sent him flying backwards considering that flames and bugs did not get along. “I’ll be back!” It said as it flew away. “Good… Job buddy.” Mordecai said to his friend. “Lets get back to camp.” The two then began to walk toward the group of teenagers.

[5 levels for Sunmon]
[1 Level tommorow]
[612 words]
Back to top Go down
https://digisoul.rpg-board.net

Mordecai's Training
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Digimon Dark Soul :: Training and Move Apps :: Training-
Jump to: