Digimon Dark Soul
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Digimon Roleplaying Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vergil Tawanagi

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Onaga
Admin
Onaga

Vergil Tawanagi Empty
PostSubject: Vergil Tawanagi   Vergil Tawanagi EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 3:58 pm

Firstname: Vergil

Lastname: Tawanagi

Allignment: Evil

Vergil Tawanagi 1stvongola

Personality: Vergil isn't interested into the problems of others nor does he care about others aside from his Digimon. He doesn't like to draw attention to himself. He doesn't speak much unless he's interested in something or someone speak's to him. He is very observant and pays attention to details during battle. He enjoys the feeling of power and victory. He doesn't like fooling around or staying around the public. He'd always much rather train and get stronger.

History: Vergil was born in Tokyo, Japan. His mother was a Computer Programmer and his father was an engineer of computer technology. He grew up interested in both Computer Programming and Computer Technology. For entertainment, he was always messing with computer games. He was enjoying his life with the intentions to one day use his skills to start an organization that watches over global computer technology. That is, until oneday when he was at home, fixing up his grandfather a computer so he could use. He dispapeared in a flash of black light, appearing in what seemed to be pure darkness with purple energy pulsing through the darkness. Around him were nine figures surrounding him with various colored glowing eyes. An evil voice could be heard in his mind, explaining that he was chosen to be among the evil digimon tamers, or Akuteimazu, to hold back and destroy the good digimon tamers, or Guddoteimazu. After he spoke to the ten lords, he fell unconscious for an hour, only to wake up in the Digimon world. He was curious as to start his journey. He woke up with a black and dark blue device was in his hand. He didn't know where he was. As he stood up, he could hear two roaring sounds as if two were fighting. He followed the sounds only to hear two creatures fighting each other. One was small, round and had hair with a purple body, mouth surrounded by white and white tipped feet with orange eyes. It was holding what seemed to be a bunch of berries on a small stem, holding it by the stem. The other one was white and gel like-patterns in place of feet. It had a small horn and two small fangs as teeth. Vergil quickly ran to see the two, only for the purple one to look at him and starts running towards Vergil. While running, it dropped the berries and yelled out "Metal Drop!", spitting out an iron bead towards the ground infront of Vergil. Vergil was shocked to hear the...thing....talk. The white one got a grin on its face before yelling "Double Bubble!" and fires bubbles from its mouth, hititng the purple one while it was focused on Vergil and then headed for the berries. The one with hair would look at the other one and growl before it uses the same motive on the white one and yelled "These are mine now! I dont care how much you worked for these!". The white one shook its head "No! Those are mine!". Vergil quicly noticed now that the purple one stole the white ones berries. He just giggled at the two and approached the purple one, only for it to growl.

Verigl then looked at the white one "I think you should listen....I dont think you should pursue us...". The purple one looked up at him "Us?! What are you talking abou-....". Vergil just kept his eye sight on the white one "You obviously need aid...As do I....I help you, you give me answers....". The purple one then growled again and nodded before it looked at the white horned one, which now had a worried look on its face. The purple one dropped the berries, only for Vergil to pick them up. The white one got an angry look on its face before it again shot bubbles from its mouth, again yelling "Double Bubble!" but at Vergil this time. The purple one, now not having to carry them, would yell "Metal Drop!". The iron bead shot from its mouth would collide with one of them. The other was still heading to Vergil. The purple lets out a grunt as it again uses the iron bead to collide with it. The white one got a rather panicked look on its face before the purple one charged towards the white one. The white one slowly began to try and get out of its way. However, the purple one reached it and thus hit it with its ears, which turned out to be hard and similar to horns. The white one fell back from the attack as the purple one again yelled out "Metal Drop!", sending a final iron bead at the white one, hitting it in the head and causing a slight crack in its horn. Vergil only laughed at the sight as the white one began crying and slowly moved off from the area. The purple one looked up at Vergil with a grin before it ran up to Vergil "I go by Dorimon.". Vergil gets a blank look on his face "Vergil....Dorimon, What is going on? Where am I?". After which, Dorimon and Verigl walked off, speaking between one another. After a few hours, they departed. Vergil apparently didnt care for Dorimon and Dorimon didnt care for him. They both seemed to be alike but didn't feel anything for one another. It was dark outside now. Vergil was lost, wandering aimlessly. Before he heard a rustle inside a bush near by. He would only look forward, meeting the eyes of Dorimon once again. Dorimon chuckled before he spoke "You have no idea where to go.....Alright....Lets team up. We both could use one another....". Dorimon had then just let out a sigh as Vergil and Dorimon were now a team.

Digimon

Vergil Tawanagi Dorimon_b1
Dorimon

Level: 1

Moves: Metal Drop.

Personality: The same as Vergil.

Vergil Tawanagi Dorumon
Dorumon

Moves: Metal Cannon, Dash Metal, Hyper Dash Metal and Dino-Tooth

Personality: Again, Same as Vergil. But he's more like Vergil now to where he will perform dirty tricks during a fight.

Vergil Tawanagi Dexdorugamon
DexDorugamon

Moves: Metal Cast and Cannonball

Personality: Personality stays the same, but he is vile enough to try and kill the enemy digimon unless Vergil tells him not too.

Vergil Tawanagi DexDoruGreymon_b1
Dex-Dorugreymon

Moves: Bloody Cave and Metal Meteor

Personality: Again, previous personality. But now he is smart enough to not speak his attacks when he's about to perform them.

Vergil Tawanagi DexDorugoramon
Dex-Dorugoramon

Moves: Metal Impule and DORU Djinn

Personality: Previous Personality. But he now wishes everyone but Vergil dead. This makes him more dependent to defeat all that come into their path.

[This is all I'm doing for now. Wont do next and final form until the very end of this story.]

Last edited by Onaga on Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Onaga
Admin
Onaga

Vergil Tawanagi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vergil Tawanagi   Vergil Tawanagi EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 8:00 pm

Added pic of Dorimon aswell as the digivolution line he will be going through, aswell as the digivolutions pic's.
Back to top Go down

Vergil Tawanagi
Page 1 of 1