Digimon Dark Soul
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Digimon Roleplaying Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Awakening

Go down 
+2
Onaga
Mordecai
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kenji

Kenji

The Awakening  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Awakening    The Awakening  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 1:05 pm

Kenji looked at the newcomer as he came out of the forest pulling logs, he offered a weak nod and continued his work. Kenji placed the log on the ground as DemiMeramon began spitting fire onto it, carving it down to a plank so that it could be stacked with the others. With this last plank of wood, Kenji began building his shelter. Nothing fancy, a couple of wood logs made up the walls and the planks were stacked over these logs and tied together with vines he had found in the forest, making a roof. The back wall was actually part of a small cliff, and the front entrance was tied nothing more than giant leaves tied together to make an easy, accessible door. Kenji looked at his handy work and wiped his hands together, Welp, that should do it. He said before pulling the leaves to one side and walking into his small shack.
Back to top Go down
Mordecai
Admin
Mordecai

PostSubject: Re: The Awakening    The Awakening  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 1:10 pm

Mordecai nodded as the 'camp' was finished. He looked around, "Now... As for food?" He asked. "There are alot of us and... It's going to take a lot of fish to feed us all... I don't even know where a river is..." He sighed, "Guess we're going to go hungry tonight." He said.
Back to top Go down
https://digisoul.rpg-board.net
Onaga
Admin
Onaga

PostSubject: Re: The Awakening    The Awakening  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 2:07 pm

<Modding as the attacking Digimon>

As the Digimon-Tamers were setting up for camp, a monster looked at them from high in the sky. It was nested in one fo the bigger tree's that towered over the ground below. It lets out a loud roar as it jumps off the tree. Its wings begin to flap at quick speeds to where it was too fast for the eye to see. It grew close to the team. A large blue figure could be seen by the tamers. It could see the small hut, letting out a roar before it drops to the ground, making a large boom sound. Anyone could see it was a bug digimon. And not a nice one. A black horned mask-like exoskeleton covered its head. The rest of its body was blue and black. It had big blue clawed feet and four arms. Its mouth open, inhaling and exhaling slowly.

The Awakening  - Page 2 Image_Kabuterimon-1

It would hold its arms out as electricity seemed to surge around its entire body out-line. To show them that he didn't like them, all the electricity around his body would go to his palms and form into orbs of electricity. It then would raise its hands into the air before it tosses a volley of electric orbs at the tamers aswell as their digimon, yelling "Electro Shocker!!!".
Back to top Go down
Mordecai
Admin
Mordecai

PostSubject: Re: The Awakening    The Awakening  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 2:31 pm

Mordecai spun around as he heard the words echo throughout the area. He looked upward, fear paralyzing his body. He saw the digimon way too late. The electric orbs were already heading toward the group. "S-Sunmon get out of the wa-!" He was sent flying as one of the orbs collided into the ground near his foot. He skidded across the forest floor. He couldn't hear for a moment he could barely see. "Wh-Whats going on...?" He asked himself. After a couple of moments he stood up looking around. "Sunmon?!" The Sun-Like digimon floated next to Mordecai, "I'm right here!"

Moredecai swallowed, "We gotta protect the others... Are you ready?" He asked. The digimon nodded, moving it's body back and forth. "Do it!" Sunmon looked toward the Kabuterimon before opening it's mouth. "Starlight!" It exclaimed. Suddenly a white beam would shoot toward the champion. Any damage would most likely be small, if any at all.
Back to top Go down
https://digisoul.rpg-board.net
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: The Awakening    The Awakening  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 3:28 pm

Kenji came running out of his shelter yelling, See? What'd I tell you? It was only a matter of time before something found us! DemiMeramon quickly floated up next to him, Um...so what do we do? DemiMeramon asked, looking around nervously but Kenji could tell his partner was ready to fight and so was he. Kenji looked over and saw Modrecai, he was about to run over and talk to him about what to do when he noticed Sunmon preparing an attack, A single in-training attack won't do much, we have to help them. DemiMeramon, add your fireball to Sunmon's attack! Kenji said and DemiMeramon nodded as he saw Sunmon's attack break through the sky and he unleashed his own fireball which fell in front of the white beam, creating a comet like attack.
Back to top Go down
Hatarou

PostSubject: Re: The Awakening    The Awakening  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 6:53 pm

Let's do this Wanyamon! Sir yes sir! Said the two new voices as a boy jumped out of a high tree and onto the ground. The boy seemed energetic and so did the little puffball. They both dodged the electric blast the giant bug was spraying. Ok Buddy Listen I'm a chuck you at that thing and i don't know do what you do! You Got it! Throw me! Hatarou took the little puff off his head and chucked it at Kabuterimon. If the little Digimon was able to get onto the giant bug digimon he would use Smile fangs numerous times on it.
Back to top Go down
Makusho

PostSubject: Re: The Awakening    The Awakening  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 8:34 pm

" Seriously, I finally get back, bandage Vee's arm and we're being attacked? What's up with this place! Vee immediately woked up, and was full of energy, he hopped out of his Partner's arms and was trying to analyze the situation. "Oh look, a giant bug. And he's spraying electricity, not good. " Maku had already noticed the giant bug-like Digimon and was extremely nervous, but he tried to face his fears. " Vee! I want you to help DemiMeramon and Sunmon! Combine your V-Sphere with there moves!" "Roger!" Vee focused his energy into his throat, and tried to condense it into a sphere. " V-Sphere! ". Vee unleashed a small, blu-ish glowing sphere towards the now combined attack that DemiMeramon and Sunmon made.
Back to top Go down
Onaga
Admin
Onaga

PostSubject: Re: The Awakening    The Awakening  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 11:34 pm

[Modding as Kabuterimon]

Kabuterimon lets out a fierce growl as he saw a beam of white energy shot towards him. He got ready to take it but then another digimon jumped in and added its own attack to Sunmon's starlight. Kabuterimon only stands his ground while he then saw a small light blue and dark blue striped digimon covered in hair being sent towards him. Kabuterimon only chuckled before he quickly grabbed the small Wanyamon with a strong grip and hits it out of his hand with his horn, possibly sending the Wanyamon far off. Kabuterimon then turned his attention to the attack and lets out a roar, simply hovering into the sky to avoid it and then charged his horn with electricity "Beetle Horn!". Its horn was completely engulfed in electricity as it charged towards the group and their digimon. If they were to again attack to try and clash with his horn, he would only fight back with his superior strength to continue his own attack. He knew that he now made the group understand that he wanted them gone. He just wanted them to do that, leave. He didnt know they couldnt leave though.
Back to top Go down
Hatarou

PostSubject: Re: The Awakening    The Awakening  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 12:27 pm

Wanyamon! Hatarou saw as the little guy landed in a tree. I'm ok! the leaves saved me! Said the little puffball. Hatarou got to where his digimon was at and started climbing the tree he was in. After awhile he got to the top and put the little puffball on his head. I don't think i coud do this... He's to high up... Wanyamon said in dismay as Hatarou started to descend the tree and he walked back to the battle.
Back to top Go down
Ryuzuke

PostSubject: Re: The Awakening    The Awakening  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 3:26 pm

"Ku,ku,ku.... this getting interesting..." Hikuro was only watching the fight, like he doesn't have any will to fight. Hikuro looks at Pinamon that was getting serious "You want to fight?.... Nah, you will lose". Pinamon was not very happy with is master said to him, but he knew that he master was only try to protect him. "One thing that i don't get it is why that bug is so pissed on us?" Hikuro was still look at the fight. "Kukuku..." Hikuro made an evil smile. "Pinamon, why you don't use that electric thing on him?" Hikuro order Pinamon to launch his electric attack even thought Hikuro know that it will not hurt the bug. Pinamon decide to charge is electric at attack the bug with his Piripiri Spark.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Awakening    The Awakening  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Awakening
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Digimon Dark Soul :: Digimon World: File Island :: Beetle Land-
Jump to: